ak Face – you know him, you love him. Well, you probably don’t actually know him since he is only briefly seen on Jabba’s Sand Barge, but you have to love the challenge of getting a figure like this. Yak Face was going to be the 93rd figure in the line, but with declining sales the line was stopped at 92. However, Yak Face was still released in Europe,
Yak face comes with the same battle staff as Barada, and only comes on a POTF card. Oh, and did I not mention it only came…not in the
Why should you get this figure? Five reasons:
1. There was not a more phallic looking figure in the
2. That faux fur collar? Who’s he kidding?
3. Rarest figure in the POTF line (well, debatable. Rarest figure only run in the POTF line).
4. Debate with your friends if it is more of a Yak Face, or a Camel Face.
5. Speaking of which, the closest match to Joe Camel you'll get.
Yak Face's real name was Saelt-Marae, a Yarkora and long-lived at that. He spent 200 years alone just wooing his mate. He was a con man and often an informant for both sides of the Galactic Civil War. He was an informant for Jabba and managed to escape the Sand Barge (and steal a few secrets) before it blew up.