You're such a geek, you want to wear your Star Wars heart on your sleeve. Wel,l how about your chest? Yes, you've got it, the Chewbacca Bandolier Strap, which conveniently carries your figures where any bully or two-bit thief can rip them right off your person!
The Strap is a loving sort-of, kind-of, re-creation of Chewbacca's bandolier, but made to carry your action figures. Even Chewbacca's two compartments that say "Return of the Jedi" for your weapons and accessories are on here. Oh, wait, Chewbacca's real bandolier probably didn't say that. Chewbacca probably wouldn't have approved of some grinning 5 year-old wearing it either.
Why should you get the strap? Five reasons:
1. Using your hands to carry your figures is just so damn inconvenient, and using your mouth just leaves a plasticky taste.
2. The foam holding your figures in won't wear out for at least, um, right about now.
3. Two compartments for your guns, command batons, and loose limbs!
4. That blonde kid on the box will be sent back to the orphanage if not enough are sold.
5. Does it really matter which figure holder you get? None of them seem to fit those fat guys, Rancor Keeper and Gamorrean Guard, anyway.
Yes, there's a backstory. Okay, there's really not a backstory. In the movie Chewbacca's bandolier was a belt of power cells for his bowcaster, and possibly other blaster weapons.
Full story? Wookieepedia article on Chewbacca
31st in alphabetical order
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Posted by Ben at 4:34 AM