Another mohawked being on another planet in the Droids line – what a surprise. Also weird that three figures in a row are alphabetical and from the Droids line. The figure comes with a satchel and a blaster from the same mold as the original Stormtrooper blasters. It is molded in black however, and not the navy from before. He sports some interesting facial hair and a lovely shade of purple skin. The eyes are rather large and the loincloth is just a touch larger than Tarzan’s.
Why should you own this figure? Five reasons:
1. Only one of twelve – get the whole line.
2. Where else are you going to get a purple-skinned alien? Not from the movies, that’s where!
3. Mascot to slave laborers.
4. Mascot to guys with interesting soul patches and sideburns (Joe Mauer from the Twins?).
5. Could be mistaken in a dark alley for grey-skinned aliens.
Kez-Iban was the alias used by Mon Julpa, a Gundy and the rightful prince of Tammuz-an. He had his memory erased by enemies of the throne, and sent away. He was helped by Jann Tosh and Jann’s uncle Gundy eventually get back, reclaim the throne, and regain his memory. Another figure based on his prince appearance was prototyped but never released due to the line fizzling out.Want more? His Wookieepedia article
89th in alphabetical order