Ah, Leia. What must be in your closet? And where in the heck is it? Does she just keep picking stuff up along the way or does Han have a special cargo container in the Falcon for her outfits?
This is the outfit she wore on Bespin (duh), sometime after she landed and before she was captured by Vader. She comes with the same pistol she did in her white gown. The figure comes in two variations – one with a neck painted to match the gown and one with it flesh-colored. The flesh-colored is more accurate to the film. The vinyl cape on the figure is pink with designs, whereas the one in the film was a grey/off-white. She also comes on 3 cards – two different ESBs (they have different background photos) and an ROTJ. Most self-respecting boys did not get this figure because it was as close to Barbie as you could get.
Why should you get this figure? Five reasons:
1. Most self-respecting girls would get this figure.
2. It ain’t a dinner party without some Force-blocked blaster bolts and Leia in a dress.
3. poster girl for Braids ‘R Us.
4. The only time you will get an SW figure with a print on their vinyl cape.
5. Re-create the smooth moves Lando puts down for Leia. Oooooh, yeah.
Leia changes her outfits many times, and her hair as often.
Want more? Leia's full Wookiepedia article 100th in alphabetical order!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Posted by Ben at 3:56 AM