Yep, another Ewok – these guys reproduce like, well, like Ewoks. Teebo comes with a boar-like cowl, a stone axe, and a satchel that may also be a horn. In ROTJ, he probably was the most frightening looking Ewok. Of course, with those black, dead eyes, they can all look a little scary close-up. He was Wicket's friend in the animated series, however.
Why should you buy this figure? Five reasons:
1. That toothed-cowl. Kind of menacing.
2. The Ewoks had a lot of stuff – you need figures to man them all.
3. His striped fur reminds you to change your underwear every now and then.
4. Wicket’s best friend! No seriously.
5. You don’t mess with an Ewok with teeth on top of his head.
Teebo was the son of Warok, and best friends with Wicket. They shared many adventures together (in the cartoons), and he was also an apprentice to Logray for some time. He helped the Ewoks in their battle against the Empire. His cowl was made from the head of a gurreck, a powerful, four-footed Enor carnivore.
Want more? His Wookieepedia article
157th in alphabetical order
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Posted by Ben at 3:53 AM