Oh good gravy there are a lot of Ewok figures! The worse thing is there are still more to post and we're already in the "W's!" Warok is simply another one of our fine furry friends, and he comes with a bow, a quiver slung over his shoulder, and a removable cowl. He only came on a POTF card with a coin, so he is still rarer and more collectible than some other more likable characters.
Why should you own this figure? Five reasons:
1. One of the few coin figures, so he’s simply more collectible.
2. No one can help hijack an AT-ST like Warok.
3. His name sounds like a He-Man figure or something. Hey, just saying.
4. Wow! A bow! A quiver! I’m an archer, so I must have this! (Disclaimer: I am not an archer.)
5. You have to populate that Ewok village with somebody.
Warok was one of the two Ewoks that helped Chewbacca hijack an AT-ST. He was also father to Teebo. Supposedly he was also one of the tribe’s best Glider pilots.
Want more? His Wookieepedia entry
173rd in alphabetical order