Wow, a real Dulok. And look, he comes with a club. Awesome. For those unfamiliar with the Dulok species, they were the main rival to Ewoks on Endor, lived in swampy areas, and were quite warlike and slightly taller than Ewoks. They spoke a language that was very similar to what Ewoks spoke because they could understand each other. They may have even been distantly related. The Dulok Scout figure simply represents a generic Dulok, like the Stormtrooper figure represents any stormtrooper.
Why should you own this figure? Five reasons:
1. With only six figures, it’s pretty easy to collect this whole line.
2. Dulok Scout! That’s way better than…wait, what’s a Dulok Scout?
3. So green you can hide it in a Jello mold.
4. Can be collected by people of the green movement.
5. Club and a coin? What a bargain!
The Duloks were only featured on the Ewoks animated show, but since most of the show is considered canon, we can assume they were just laying low during the events of ROTJ. One is shown on Coruscant during the Clone Wars animated series, however. No clue on how it got there.
Want more? Wookieepedia article on Duloks
47th in alphabetical order
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Posted by Ben at 2:01 AM