Hey, he’s got three eyes. Oh, wait, Ree-Yees, wow, what a remarkable coincidence of a name! Next, you’ll be telling me they worked in some reference to his goat-like appearance. His race is Gran? Like granny goat? Wow.
So, now that my fun is over, let’s actually look at the figure. Ree-Yees came with a blaster rifle that is referenced nowhere else, so it may be one that Kenner just made up. His head and suit are fairly accurate to the figure, of course, after the first movie’s weird figures this was more common. He only came on an ROTJ card.
Why should you get this figure? Five reasons:
1. Three eye, two little horns, big ears, and oversized hands? He’s got it all!
2. What the heck is with that blaster rifle? You’ve got to see this.
3. Completes your Jabba diorama.
4. Completes your collection of ironically-named characters.
5. The perfect figure for any fans of burgundy puffy snowsuits.