Both the Ewoks and Droids cartoon series of figures continued the inclusion of coins with the figures. The characters that were duplicated from the Star Wars line had different coins that depicted their cartoon image rather than their movie appearance. The figures were also, obviously, cartoonish in nature rather than their movie appearance, and Wicket was no exception.
Cartoon Wicket, like his ROTJ counterpart, just comes with a spear, and some kind of hairy kewpie doll look on his face.
Why should you own this figure? Five reasons:
1. With only six figures, it’s pretty easy to collect this whole line.
2. Have a pretend fight with Wicket vs. his evil, cartoonish clone.
3. There were 4 bad guys in this line, and only two good guys. You need Wicket to try and make things right.
4. Look at those big eyes! The creep factor alone is worth getting it.
5. It’s either this or go back to collecting all 101 Smurfs.
I’ll refer to the previous Wicket posting on this one.