Lando, aaah-AH, savior of the universe! Oh, wait, that was the Flash Gordon theme song. Well Lando might not be a savior, but he sure is a good friend. Putting on a disguise to help out his old buddy Han, he becomes one of Jabba’s skiff guards. This is also the last of the Lando trilogy of figures (in alphabetical order)
Lando in Skiff Guard Disguise gives us one of those rarities in the original
Why should you own this figure? Five reasons:
1. Lando is a smooth operator. Even when he wearing a tusked helmet.
2. Recreate his harrowing fall to the Sarlacc, and his rescue by an almost blind Han. What?
3. I know Lando was kind of the ace-in-the-hole of the whole rescue operation, but couldn’t he have done a little more? Oh, wait – um, get this figure!
4. If you have a Skiff, no one mans it like a disguised Lando.
5. Slowly move the helmet down, to indicate to Leia in Boushh disguise you’re there. Then do nothing.