Friday, September 4, 2009

Laser Rifle Carry Case (ROTJ)





The most awesomest figure carrying case ever! Take that vinyl-sided cases! Take that C-3PO and Darth Vader busts! I want my case to hold figures, and be able to pick off a stormtrooper at 50 paces. This carrying case came with spots for 19 figures - even some of those awkward ones. Yeah, I’m talking to you, Gamorrean Guard! The rifle scope also doubled as a great case handle.

Why should you get this case? Five reasons:

1. When you want to carry your figures, but you just don’t want to be seen carrying a wimpy case.

2. Do you need a reason? It a big effin’ gun you can hold!

3. Let’s be honest. None of the cases can hold all the figures – you might as well get the coolest one.

4. When you just want to say, “Get out of my face.”

5. Way cooler than that Chewbacca Bandolier Strap.

Backstory:
Well, I wish I could tell you something here, but I got nothin’. This rifle is not like any in the known Star Wars universe. It’s most likely a wholly Kenner creation intended to make a more “playable” carrying case. If you'd like to know more about other Star Wars universe rifles, here is the Wookieepedia article on blaster rifles.

98th in alphabetical order

No comments: