2-1B is probably as exciting as a medical droid can get. He comes with a medical staff (no, not a team of people, a hand-held staff), and his own blue and translucent body. He has a hose that connects (and if you try, you can disconnect this) from his “mouth” to the left side of his torso. This probably makes little sense on a robot, but, whatever!
2-1B came on two different ESB cards (one says “2-1B” and the other says “Two-Onebee (2-1B)”) and an ROTJ card which has the latter name plate.
Why should you own this figure? Five reasons:
1. Those deep eyes..wait, it doesn’t really have eyes! Aaaagh! Kill it!
2. Shove that medical staff through the eye socket of any figure and claim it’s for the sake of medicine.
3. Luke needs a lot of patching up – who else is going to do it?
4. No one else can stand to be around FX-7.
5. Recreate his pleasant soothing on-screen voice.