The last of the Droids line! I know that I said previously that there were only 12 figures produced in the Droids line. While that is very much true for most purposes, in actuality there were 13. The last was Vlix, but it only came out in
Because of its one-country and delayed release (and scarcity at that) this is the rarest Star Wars action figure of them all. Forget the European-only released Yak Face, this is the one. Go ahead, I dare you to do a search on Ebay and find one. Even a loose authentic one is quite rare. The only theory that anyone has as to this figure's reason for being is that
Why should you get this figure? Five reasons:
1. Realistically – you can’t. Also, you probably couldn’t afford it if you could find it now.
2. Unless you’re Brazilian and living in the 1990’s, fugeddaboutit.
3. If you could own it, you would have the single most valuable Star Wars Kenner item.
4. Only 13 in the line, so why not own them all?
5. The best bodyguard in the entire SW universe...just kidding. General Grievous’ androids did a better job.
Vlix Oncard was bodyguard/head of security to the Fromm gang. He was friend to Tig Fromm, and served on the weapons satellite Trigon I before it was destroyed. He was taken in by Boba Fett for the bounty placed by Jabba the Hutt. His last name is a joke since the figure was so hard to find “on card.”
Want more? His Wookieepedia entry
170th in alphabetical order