For the figures that only came out on POTF cards, Luke came out the best. He got both Poncho Luke and this figure. Reaching back to the original film, Kenner made a Luke dressed as Stormtrooper with a removable helmet. Not only that, but his neck could turn! Sure, today this is not a big deal, but back then we were used to Stormtroopers with no-move necks, and we liked it!
As previously mentioned, this figure only came out on a POTF card, and came with a standard-issue Stormtrooper blaster rifle and helmet. The helmet didn’t exactly “click” on so you weren't confident enough to hold it upside down, but it would do.
Why should you buy this figure? Five reasons:
1. To tell Kenner to keep making figures like this, so eventually you can get a Han in Stormtrooper outfit. Or they can just take your money.
2. Goes great with the Death Star Playset you bought years earlier and your little brother now plays with.
3. More specifically, goes great in the trash compacter in the Death Star Playset.
4. Now you can finally have Leia utter the line, “Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?”
5. Luke just looks good in white.
Luke and Han (with Chewie’s help) took out a couple of stormtroopers and wore their armor.
For the full story, Luke's Wookieepedia entry.
108th in alphabetical order