...with HEAVY ASSAULT RIFLE AND BLASTER.
Again, Han was never seen in the movies with a heavy assault rifle, so this is a bit of license on Kenner's part.
This version of Han is still a bit muscular, otherwise the figure is pretty accurate. I find it hard to get excited about this figure though, because it is nothing spectacular, and they probably produced a zillion of these.
Five reasons to get this figure:
1. Han's best lady-catching attire.
2. Look at the picture of the figure without looking at the enlargement: if you wanted a Fonzie figure, there it is.
3. Recreate the talk with Luke on Hoth, and how Han goaded Luke's own sister into kissing him (hee, hee).
4. Recreate the shooting Darth Vader with a blaster in the dining room scene. Only this time with the rifle: "Deflect this!"
5. Can't be dodging asteroids in any other outfit.
Han was a youth growing up on Corellia and eventually joined the Imperial forces. After rescuing Chewbacca he left the Empire and went into gambling and smuggling. The rest, as they say, is history. Of course, after the movies he and Leia married, had 3 Jedi, and had many more adventures.
Want more? The Wookieepedia article
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Posted by Ben at 2:18 AM