...With Lightsaber and Blaster Pistol!
So we have the Luke in X-Wing outfit - pretty expected since you can clearly see from the back that the X-Wing was one of the first vehicles to be re-released. He's still as buff as the first POTF2 Luke figures, his helmet is not removable, and he comes with a lightsaber. A little confusing, because the bio card on the back is about his run on the Death Star in the first movie, and he never uses a lightsaber in that, but...the little things.
Five reasons to get this figure:
1. For sticklers, the only figure to go in your X-Wing fighter.
2. Mascot to all highway workers (the orange, get it?).
3. The only time you will get a figure celebrating his killing of a million people at once (on the first Death Star - yeah, you don't think of all them do ya?).
4. So much more detailed than the old figure, but still orange.
5. For ASPCA lovers everywhere (orange is their official color). Don't worry, their gentler than PETA.
Backstory:Done to death by now, but here is is entry in Wookieepedia.
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Posted by Ben at 4:00 AM