...with Carbonite Freezing Chamber!
Well, technically, it's more of a storage unit. The actual freezing chamber was in Cloud City, but let's not get into semantics.
Carbonite Han, or CH as his friends call him, is a much better than the vintage figure (no thick neck), but still a little muscular. He comes with the aforementioned freezing chamber, and a blaster that he used in the escape from Jabba's barge (think, oh, the one he shot the Sarlacc tentacle with).
Five reasons to get this figure:
1. Commemorate Han's idleness!
2. The best accessory to Slave I you will ever get.
3. Puts out thoughts of the vintage ol' thick-neck.
4. Mascot for the blind - still manages to stage a breakout.
5. What they give out at the anniversary to Han's visit to Tattooine (they don't get many celebrities).
His backstory is very long and comes from many sources: his Wookiepedia entry.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Posted by Ben at 1:17 PM