...with BLASTER RIFLE AND PISTOL.
In the green-packed waves of POTF2 figures, Kenner started blazing through the bounty hunters, and everyone's favorite Wookiee scalper was no exception. He includes his standard weapon and an additional blaster, which, being a bounty hunter, is just fine and not just due to Kenner's zeal for extra weapons in this line.
The figure itself is pretty well detailed, but could be a little taller, to be in scale with other human figures.
Five reasons to own this figure:
1. No one wears rolled-up sleeves in the SW universe like Bossk.
2. Can repeatedly use the phrase, "Like a Bossk!"
3. Own one of the few characters that is shown in Clone Wars and the main Trilogy. Wait - did I say few? I meant every-character-they-could-legitimately-say-lives-that-long.
4. Re-create his thrilling battle against other bounty hunters to get Solo! You don't know about that? Shut down the computer and pick up a book you troglodyte!
5. Perfect for that terrarium.
Bossk is a Trandoshan, who when born, ate his hatchmates. Quite the beginning. He went on to hunt Wookiees for the Empire (and sport) become a bounty hunter, and lead the Bounty Hunter's Guild (while fractioning it). He clashed and worked with other bounty hunters from time to time, including Zuckuss and Boba Fett. His last appearance was in a jail on a space station being attacked by the Yuuzhan Vong (a later antagonizing race). No word on if he survived.
Want more? His Wookieepedia article
Thursday, August 29, 2013
Posted by Ben at 5:49 AM