...with Realistic metalized Body!
While the new C-3PO does not have the grey half-leg, he does sport a rather shiny exterior, and is not overly muscular like others in this new line. Of course, had he been overly muscular to begin with, Anthony Daniels would have had a much better time fitting into the suit.
C-3PO does not come with any accessories, as might be expected. He has no major variations (except maybe on the card itself). His bio card starts with the events in Star Wars, Episode IV, but does not conflict with info from the prequels, simply because it does not mention his history that far back.
Five reasons you should get this figure:
1. Foil a daylight robbery - "Ah, my eyes! So shiny!"
2. Now with rotating waist you can finally re-enact that famous console-touching scene!
3. A new generation of C-3PO to wear the shine off of!
4. The on figure you don't feel very guilty beating on.
5. Always the easiest to find, in stores and at home.
While his bio card simply starts at his service on the Tantive IV, the prequels have fleshed this out to his improbable creation by Anakin Skywalker, and his kidnapping from the Lars farm to Geonosis and convenient memory wipe. His full story can be seen here on Wookieepedia.
Friday, August 30, 2013
Posted by Ben at 10:39 AM