Probably the most boring figure out of the Ewoks line, since she came with absolutely no accessories, and in the cartoon she was mainly relegated to staying in the Dulok camp. However, she is the only female from this line (of 6 figures), and one of the few females from the entire vintage line, period.
Why should you get this figure? Five reasons:
1. With only six figures, it’s pretty easy to collect this whole line (yes, I reused this one - again).
2. The closest to having a Tammy Faye action figure that you’ll come to. Except for Ebay.
3. You need someone to ride the king at every opportunity.
4. Every village needs a nag/hag.
5. They never released an Ewoks Kneesah figure, so this is about as girly as it gets.
Urgah was simply the queen of this particular tribe of Duloks (no word on exactly how many there were), and wife to King Gorneesh. She sported a nose ring, which was quite the thing in the 80’s I hear.
Want more? Her Wookieepedia entry
168th in alphabetical order
Saturday, August 10, 2013
Posted by Ben at 1:12 AM