...with Grappling Hook Blaster and Lightsaber!
Okaaaaay. I remember Luke using a grappling hook on the Death Star - I believe from a Stormtrooper utility belt, but I don't remember a grappling hook blaster. I also don't remember Luke as quite so...buff.
The Luke figure eptiomizes the direction Kenner took when restarting the Star Wars line - more muscles, more guns. Later Lukes were trimmed down to be more realistic, but this one just came from a stint in San Quentin.
Five reasons to get this figure:
1. This guy really can pull the ears off a gundark.
2. No more Mister Nice Luke. He will make you bar let droids in.
3. Imagine the new scene - "But I wanted to go to Tosche Station to work on my glutes!"
4. That blue milk? Total protein shake.
5. Watch Luke's roid rage as the Jawas sell him a droid with a bad motivator.
While new Luke doesn't have a new story other than Kenner bulking up the figure, Luke has quite an extensive story here.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Posted by Ben at 2:04 PM