Yes, this is the one. The one every fan in geekdom had been waiting for. The one you always wondered from your childhood why they didn't make a figure of. THE one.
Leia as Jabba's Prisoner - more commonly referred to as Leia in the Gold Bikini - comes with a collar and a chain accessory. Yes, a collar and a chain. Someone opposed to women's rights is having a good laugh.
Five reasons to own this figure:
1. Leia in a bikini. Really? You need to read past this?
2. The ultimate S&M SW figure.
3. The clothes are...damn! Not removable.
4. Finally, your vintage Jabba's Throne room playset is complete!
5. I may have mentioned this but LEIA IN A BIKINI!
Well, Leia was captured trying to free Han from Jabba, and dressed in this delightfully skimpy ensemble. To Carrie Fisher, it was not at all comfortable, but imbibing cocaine probably helped.
Want more? Leia's Wookieepedia article.