This is the first of Leia’s three wardrobe changes in ESB, and probably the warmest. Except you’d think she might wear a hat like most of the other personnel on the base. The figure comes in two variations, one with light brown hair and one with dark. She comes with the same gun that her original figure did – the one she shot a Stormtrooper with right before she was captured. She doesn’t actually fire a shot in ESB (except at the end in Cloud City), but it would have been boring to package her without a gun.
Hoth Leia came in both ESB and ROTJ packaging, but her nameplate was changed to the full “Princess Leia Organa (Hoth Outfit)” with the ROTJ release.
Why should you own this figure? Five reasons:
1. You need someone to run away screaming from mynocks.
2. Re-enact some of the character’s wimpiest moments!
3. You can play smoochy face with Bespin Han…if you like that sort of thing.
4. Goes great with your bowl-full-of-vanilla-ice-cream recreation of Hoth. I’m sorry I used all the ice cream, Ma!
5. Collect all of Leia’s many hairdos!
Leia changes her hairstyle.
Want more? Her full Wookieepedia article.