What can I say, another Ewok. Love ‘em, hate ‘em, they’re still part of the Star Wars universe, and everyone needs to just lighten up. Besides, if you were going to get an Ewok figure, Logray wasn’t such a bad way to go. He wasn’t as small as Wicket, so you didn’t feel as cheated. He came with probably the most accessories: the bird skull headdress, the satchel, and the shaman staff. He only came on a ROTJ card.
Why should you own this figure? Five reasons:
1. Like I said, the most accessories out of any Ewok figure.
2. Actually, the figure is very accurate to the Ewok shown on film.
3. Who else are you going to get to call C-3PO and the rest “evil spirits?”
4. Someone needs to stand there while you roast Han on the Ewok Village BBQ spit.
5. Everyone loves a chanter (unless it’s some crazy next to you on the subway).
In his early years, Logray was a warrior, but was captured by a Jedi witch. After that he became a shaman after learning her ways and finding he had Force sensitivity. During the Ewok cartoon, he was the wise old mentor. However, in his later years he started turning to the dark side. When Luke and the bunch were captured, he decried them as evil and tried to get them killed. After C-3PO used his “magic,” Chief Chirpa banished Logray and he was not welcomed back to the village.
Want more? His Wookieepedia article
102nd in alphabetical order
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Posted by Ben at 1:30 AM