...with MEDAL OF HONOR AND BLASTER PISTOL.
You'll notice on the blister of this pack the "ALL NEW LIKENESS OF LUKE." This shows a turning point in Kenner's new Star Wars figures - a push towards realism. The first wave of POTF2 figs featured muscular He-Man like figures, but the resculpting of Luke got us on the way to figures that actually looked like the characters they were representing.
We never had this version of Luke in the vintage line, and I always love it when they come out with figures that have never been done before. However, they must have melted down a lightsaber to make the removable medal, because this is one of the only Luke figures not to have a lightsaber. It is a nice figure, even though he only wore this for about a minute in the end of the first movie.
Five reasons to own this figure:
1. Finally, recreate his harrowing scenes in the animated portions of the Star Wars Christmas Special (the only part that was palatable).
2. Han's got his Bespin outfit, now Luke has his ceremonial outfit - great with the ladies. "Oh, did you blow up a Death Star?"
3. Transfer the medal to other figures, like Luke wears it around ALL the time. Can you picture him in ROTJ, wearing it in the forest, all the other rebels rolling their eyes?
4. Only chance to score some SW action figure bling (if you don't count Slave Leia's chain).
5. All new likeness! The word "new" is in there! Must...buy...for...completely...unconscious...reasons.
Born in Revenge of the Sith, raised by his Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru on blue milk, joined the Rebel Alliance, overthrew the Empire, killed his dad, and became a Jedi Knight. In the novels, after the movies, he eventually marries a fellow Jedi named Mara Jade (somehow without using the ceremonial jacket) and they had a son named Ben. He had many adventures which are too numerous to go into here, but he does wear this outfit exclusively in the Star Wars Christmas Special animated portion.
Want more? His full Wookieepedia article