...with BLASTER PISTOL AND LIGHTSABER.
Now we have Luke in Hoth gear and he has it all - a lightsaber and a blaster. He also has a loose-hanging scarf. Later in the POTF2 line they release a Hoth Luke and Wampa two-pack. Luke is in the window hanging upside down, and the scarf is hinged - yes, hinged - so it can hang up as well as down. The figure itself has a little different shading and some injuries on Luke's face. Yes! Get minor variations of one figure in the same line! Genius!
Five reasons to get this figure:
1. Buy this and the Wampa variation, set up before after pics.
2. Can't ride a Tauntaun without this figure. Oh, wait, you can! Because they release not only a Tauntaun and Luke 2-pack, but a Han and Tauntaun as well! The difference? On of the Tauntauns has a broken horn and both figures have bendable knees.
3. Set up that fluffy white diorama you've been yearning for.
4. Those goggles, that scarf - this boy's got flair!
5. Well, it's hard for me to say this but, save your money and buy the Wamap or Tauntaun pack with Hoth Luke - you'll be a fiscal Star Wars fan.
I’ll refer to the Wookieepedia article for the whole backstory. However, I will say that Luke gets put into a bacta tank for his recovery after the wampa attack. The tank was actually made into a playset in the later line (but not the vintage).
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Posted by Ben at 9:23 AM