Monday, March 31, 2008

As you can see, I haven't posted in a while...

...as a result of 1) a new baby and then 2) a death in the family. You know what I decided after all that? I am wasting my time. Yes, this was a quirky little blog, but the time put into it is not worth the results. I was in it for the personal satisfaction of creating something, but now it feels more like a chore rather than something fun. If I was in it for the money from ads, well, let's just say I've probably made $1.00 in the few months that this blog has run. If I was in it for the readers - hmm, the most hits I've gotten in a day is 22. Not spectacular. Not zero, but not spectacular. What I'm trying to say is, I am going to stop posting now. I will continue posting to my Kegger Physics blog now that I am caught up on stuff, but I'll stop this one. So, if you know anyone who wants to buy the URLs www.afotd.com and www.actionfigureoftheday.com from me, send me a message.

No comments: